The customer service standards outline the levels of service that our customers can expect to receive when they contact us. We are committed to achieving high levels of customer satisfaction across all services. We will monitor our performance against customer feedback and report on the measurable service standards. Individual performance targets are reviewed annually.
A) We will always:
- Listen, be polite, friendly, patient, honest and helpful whenever you deal with us.
- Resolve your enquiry fully, but if for any reason we can‟t do this straightaway we will identify an appropriate colleague or relevant support agency that can help.
- Keep you informed on our timescales and the progress of your enquiry.
- Provide accessible services for all.
- At Centenary Court, we have disabled toilets and hearing loop facilities.
- We can provide the information you need in alternative forms e.g. large print, audio format, Braille and arrange telephone translations with the Language Line service. (Please note – the written translation service takes up to 7 days).
- Deliver our services in a way that does not discriminate against anyone.
B) When you visit the Calico Group head office, we will:
- Ensure our offices are accessible, welcoming, clean and tidy.
- Have a wide range of customer information available on display.
- Aim to greet you within 5 minutes.
- Try to see you if you do not already have a prior appointment, or make another suitable appointment with the person you need to see.
- Provide private meeting rooms if required.
C) When you telephone the Calico Group head office, we will:
- Aim to answer 80% of calls within 30 seconds.
- Ask you to confirm your name, address, telephone and email details.
- Aim to answer your enquiry in full at the first point of contact.
- If we cannot fully resolve your enquiry at the first point of contact, we will pass you onto the right person or service that can.
- Reply to any call back requests, left on the Contact Centre voicemail, within 15 minutes.
- Reply to any call back requests left with non-Contact Centre staff within 48 hours.
- Have up to date voicemail greetings in place, if we cannot answer our telephone.
- Provide an out of hour‟s emergency repairs service, when our offices are closed.
D) When you email email@example.com or write to Calico requesting information, we will:
- Acknowledge receipt of your email immediately.
- Answer your email enquiry within 2* working days.
- Acknowledge letters within 3* working days of receipt.
- Answer any complaint within 10* working days.
- If we can‟t achieve these timescales we will contact you to explain why and agree a fresh timescale with you.
- Use plain English, jargon free language.
* Working days do not include weekends or public holidays.
E) If a member of the Calico Group or a contractor visits you in your home, they will:
- Allow time for you to answer the door or the telephone, if you have mobility problems.
- Provide their name and show you their identity card.
- Respect your property and your personal belongings.
- Leave you a calling card, as appropriate to the service area, showing the time of our visit, with the name and a contact telephone number, if you are not at home.
- Notify you in advance if we are unable to keep our appointment and rearrange it at your convenience.
F) If you are happy or unhappy with our customer service:
We welcome feedback on all the services we deliver, so we can continually improve how we do things. Your views are important to us and we treat them seriously.
- If you are happy with our service please tell us so we can pass your compliments onto our staff.
- If we‟ve done something you are not happy with then please tell us so we can fix things as soon as possible.
- Feedback forms are available from our offices or websites. For example, the Customer Contact and Compensation Policy and “Have your say” form explains the Calico Homes complaints procedure in more detail.
You can get in touch by:
Telephone: 0800 169 2407 or 01282 686300
In support of our Service Standards, our customers and residents can help the Calico Group to provide an excellent service by:
- Keeping to any agreed appointments with us or by giving us advance notice if you need to rearrange.
- Providing as much information as you can, so Calico can understand how best to help you.
- Knowing what your responsibilities are as a Calico customer.
- Completing customer satisfaction surveys or by getting involved in our customer events.
- Being honest with your feedback, so we can use this to continually improve our services.
- If someone is speaking to Calico on your behalf, please ensure that Calico know that you have given them permission, otherwise we will not be able to help.
- Dealing with our staff in a pleasant manner. Calico will not tolerate any rude, abusive or threatening behaviour. If this did happen, Calico will take the appropriate action and report any incidents to the police or other relevant authority.