Whatever your views, we welcome them. You can contact us how you like:
- Complete our online feedback form below
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person (pop into our office on Croft Street which is just next to the bus station)
- By phone on 01282 686300
Your views are important to us and we treat them seriously. Whenever you get in touch, you should expect the following:
- We will acknowledge your contact within three working days
- We will try to sort things out within 10 working days
Compliments – If you’re happy, we’d like to know.
Suggestions and comments – If you’ve thought of something new we could try, let us know! We’ll welcome your suggestion (you might even win a reward!)
Complaints – If you’re unhappy with us, we want to put things right as quickly as possible. We learn our lessons from your complaint, and we make sure the problem is not repeated elsewhere.
You should complain if you think we’ve:
- Not done something we should have done
- Done something badly
- Treated you unfairly or impolitely
If you’re not satisfied with the way we’ve dealt with your complaint, you can make an appeal. If you want to take things further, and you have exhausted our policy, you can get in touch with the Independent Housing Ombudsman.
There are occasions where you might be entitled to compensation from Calico. For example, you have a “right to repair” if we don’t carry out a repair within a specific time you may be entitled to claim.
If you’d like more information, contact us on 01282 686300.